Friday, July 22, 2005

Starting Again

So, I think I will give this blogging thing one more try. I know the need for me to put down my thoughts every day, and I hope this will prove to be a useful way for me to journal to the world. I am finishing up another quarter at Fuller Seminary in Pasadena, and I am still a nit nervous in terms of where I am headed vocationally. Thankfully, Shannon has been able to find a job she loves down here, so we will definitely stick around in the area. I want to honor her new job and the desire she has to keep working there, hence I will look around when I am done.
Pasadena has been extremely good to us, and we have loved the friendships and couples we have met at church and our apartment complex. I know these are friendships we will need to keep in the future, which is something I am notoriously horrible at doing. It will be a real commitment on my part to maintain and continue to develop the wonderful relationships we have had with people in this area.

I hope we can continue to enjoy and cherish Pasadena throughout the time we are here. Well, thats it, I know its a lame post, but at least it is a start.

Kev

No comments: