Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Softball Blog

Okay, so maybe this should just be a softball musings blog. I swear I will post other things one day.

We won by slaughter rule last week. Yep, you read that correctly...there is a team worse than ours. I think this was more indicative of how bad the other team was, and not a sign of us turning it around. We are probably middle of the pack, but put some hard hitters against us, and we will make errors galore.


Three more weeks and the baby is here! I cannot wait to hold the little guy in my arms. But what is up with the unsolicited baby name advice? If I don't ask for it, don't give it! And don't go shouting out names you hate...what if one of them is the one I love? Come on people!

Just barely missed the weekly post

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey Kev, Glad to see you are blogging again. It gives me something to read during my short lunch:) Three weeks!!!!! I can't believe he's almost here. Don't worry, no baby name advice here, except that it's your son so you pick the name you want:) Tell Shannon hi. We have to Ichat sometime soon because I'm sure once the little guy arrives you'll be busy for a while.

Kevin Lewis said...

For some reason the boy name is hard for us to narrow down. I think it will be a wait and see moment for us. I know I am okay with that, but I hope it doesn't stress Shannon out.